This rain has got me singing “WHAT IS JUNE GOOOOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN’!”
Except, this June-y Rainyness DOES have it’s perks because it make me feel like baking!
This morning we made Raspberry Blueberry Muffins! Em was a great helper with mixing and placing muffin cups! And Av was a sweet little snuggle and played happily with any kitchen gear she was given.
Here’s the recipe — Adapted by adding Raspberries to Gwyneth Paltrow’s Mother’s Recipe.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tsp sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries & raspberries