Ummm has anyone else noticed how crazy expensive and packed with sugar store bought granola is? Hey me too!
I’m a devout oatmeal, greek yogurt and blueberries girl every morning but sometimes you just need a little kick! So today I’m sharing my favorite honey sweetened Healthy Golden Granola!
– 6 Cups Rolled Oats
– 2 Cups Pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
– 1 Cup Coconut flakes
– 1 Cup Honey
– 1 Cup Coconut Oil
– 1 Teas. Vanilla Extract
– dash of Sea Salt
– 1 Cup Dates or Turkish Apricots
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Toss together all of the ingredients EXCEPT for the dried fruit.
3. Bake for 35-40 minutes on a high rimmed baking sheet. Stirring occasionally.
4. Mix in the dried fruit
Happy Healthy Crunching!
Andrea and the Idlewild Home